ombines Electronic Boost Controller Precision with Manual Controller Ease-of-Use!
AEM’s TRU-BOOST Gauge-Type Controller is an electronic boost controller that combines the simplicity of a manual boost controller with the added ease of adjusting boost levels through a gauge interface. There is no external interface required for set up, and it is fully functional right out of the box.
The gauge includes an on-board 29 PSIg pressure sensor, built-in over boost protection with two timed shutdown levels, a scramble boost setting and a low-side output for a warning light. A 75 PSIa boost sensor for high boost applications is sold separately (see below). AEM’s boost control solenoid is included.
- No external interface required for programming!
- Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory.
- Scramble boost setting allows user to momentarily change boost levels.
- User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs.
- Interchangeable black and white bezel, black and silver pin guide and black and white faceplate to customize look of display.
- One (1) low-side output included for warning lights.
- Can be used with 30-4351 – TRU-BOOST GAUGE 75 PSIA OR 5 BAR MAP SENSOR UPGRADE