Turbos come complete with 2 year warranty and full fitting kit included in the price.
Estimated Power Output: 380-400 bhp*
MDX555-400 Hybrid Turbocharger features:
• Hybrid Turbos specially designed turbine housing to replicate exacting tolerances of original IHI housings along with improved air flow for better spool and power figures.
• Hybrid Turbos designed special forged billet compressor wheel offering improved strength, lighter weight and improved flow over standard cast items.
• Garrett Ballistic Concepts dual ball bearing CHRA.
• Hybrid Turbos specially designed compressor cover featuring standard or fly-by-wire outlet with 58mm inlet to fit OE Subaru intake pipe (76mm Ported Shroud also available at extra cost).
• 1.2 bar actuator fitted as standard.
• Turbocharger fully blueprinted to motorsport standards.
• Recommended maximum boost level is 28-30 PSI.
• Full Fitting Kit Included.
• Estimated Power Output: 380-400bhp*.
Turbo benefits from Hybrid Turbos own design billet aluminium compressor wheel. Not only does billet offer significantly improved strength and durability over the original cast aluminium wheels if used correctly the material can be used to make the wheel lighter. A lighter compressor wheel will spool quicker allowing for better response from the turbocharger meaning a reduction in turbo lag. The billet aluminium compressor wheels are upto 20% lighter than the originally used cast items.
All Garrett ball bearing turbos feature an oil restrictor built into them, however on some applications this is not sufficient to restrict the quantity of oil entering the turbocharger and leakage can occur. This is normally the case on cars running high oil pressure (generally more than 2 bar on idle when oil is warm). If this is the case and leakage occurs then an additional restrictor is required which we can supply also.
Garrett ball bearing turbos are designed to be run with water cooling to the bearing housings. Failure to run this system will invalidate the warranty and can lead to the premature failure of the turbocharger.
*Please Note: Hybrid turbochargers require exact engine management settings and/or supporting modifications to achieve these horsepower figures. If you wish to discuss this with a member of our technical team before purchasing, please feel free to call us.
All Turbochargers are built to order and are usually despatched in 3-4 working days with next working day insurer courier delivery.